Thursday 5 March 2015

What makes me happy...... Gratitude is the first step in a change of attitude



Today, a day where I feel like I am swimming in a sea flowing with seaweed, pulling me down and making me feel uncomfortable, I need to remember what makes me happy; to see I can be happy even if very little changes. Happiness for me is:

•       Time in nature
•       Walking
•       Sense of achievement
•       Feeling engaged, consumed by a task
•       Coffee
•       My hubby, his crazy sense of humour
•       Time with my sisters
•       Connection with my HP
•       Feeling part of a team, working for the same goal
•       Meditation
•       Taking photos
•       Making art – photo books
•       Talking to friends
•       Ticking something off my to do list

I am so grateful that most of these things aren't about how much money I have, or what I do. It shows me I can be broke and happy.

Help me be grateful for this crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment