Friday 4 May 2012

Updated Step 3 Prayer


 God, help me live my life your way. Help me to move past my self-centredness, to give me the freedom to do life on life’s terms and to do it your way; not my way. Take my petty struggles, my fears, my resentments and any negative emotions so that I can help others and share your way of life. Help me to quit gossiping, judging others and to recognize when I’m being selfish and self-seeking.  Let me use that energy to be selfless and help consider others feelings and actions. Make love and tolerance of others my code.

God, help me today to not put anything into my mind or body that you would not have there. Take all of my relationships and make of them what you will.  Help me to trust you, for I know now that I cannot handle everything and, everybody by myself.
Let me know and live in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment