Tuesday 31 January 2012

Willingness

Where does willingness come from? On my good days willingness is a sign from my HP that he or she exists. Life continues to show me that I can't have willingness simply because I want it. When I am in my will alone, no matter what I try and manipulate, the willingness will not arrive. Unless it is God's will. Today I am grateful for the willingness that has arrived, and was desperately needed. I see That I did the ground work and then handed it over to my HP. And then I was looked after.




I am also grateful for my imperfect parents today, after watching someone else deal with her family. My parents may not have been perfect but they loved me and took care of me to the best of their ability. I am grateful for all the lessons they taught me and all the love they shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment