Saturday 28 February 2009

Remembering to be grateful...

  • That I have a program to work when I am not living the way I want to
  • That today I can remember my history, and those from it, and not beat myself up. I know I did the best I could at the time
  • That my life today is nothing like it was when I was 25 - for starters I believe there is a HP looking after me
  • For my HP and his plan for me - so far it's more creative than mine
  • For my quiet night had home, alone, tonight. I needed the space to think, to reflect and to get grateful for all I have
  • For my meeting tomorrow (today) and the service I have to do as it will make sure I get there
  • For my sponsor who suggested I text my food in until I back on track - it has been working
  • For all the mirales that I have had - and there are lots of them
  • For the opportunities that Craig and I are getting to learn and grow as a couple
  • That I don't always get my own way - sometimes other people want better things than me


No comments:

Post a Comment