Monday 16 January 2012

How my life is unmanageable because of the food

  • I get emotional hang overs from the food
  • I get mood swings from food
  • I am unable to manage my emotions when I am in the food
  • My life is organised around food
  • I stress when shopping, I struggle to find clothes that suit my size and shape and I hate looking at myself in the mirror of dressing rooms
  • Impacts my sex drive
  • I abandon activities that show my body, even if they are things I love - going to the the beach, swimming, dressing up
  • Time and money wasted on food
  • I spend days in bed due to physical reaction from foods
  • I think people are judging me because of what I look like, which sometimes allows me to avoid taking responsibility for my behaviour (ie I believe it is not what I did/or didn't say or do but what I look like)
  • Unmanageability around spending money I don't have
  • Unmanageability around friends - I can isolate
  • Issues with my body - weight, size, back, cellulite

No comments:

Post a Comment